45 ECTS credits
Introduction (3 ECTS)
• Interdisciplinary Intervention in health sciences.
Medical and biological aspects of human reproduction (16 ECTS credits)
• Emotional, cognitive and behavioral aspects of assisted human reproduction.
• Psychological intervention
• Donation of gametes.
• Preservation of fertility.
• Cross-cultural reproductive care
• Psychological characteristics of assisted reproduction families.
Psychology of human reproduction (10 ECTS)
• Human reproduction: historical and anthropological perspective.
• functional and dysfunctional Human Sexuality.
• Psychological and social aspects of infertility.
• Pregnancy and perinatal psychology
• Family and construction of filiation Dynamics.